- The most versatile of all saltwater fly rods
- 3½ oz. 4-piece
- 9’ 8-wt.
- EVA foam and cork fighting butt
- 7" full wells grip
- Shadow green blank with black nickel reel seat
- Heavy-duty black nickel hardware
- Silver snake and stripping guides
- Rod tube
This rod can handle stripers, bones, and reds. Chase carp on the flats and big bass in the weeds. For those just starting to chase big game, this is the rod to learn the lay of the land. For seasoned anglers, it might just become your new favorite. The appropriate flex has been built into the rod, eliminating the need to worry about tip- and mid-flex designations. Recon teams a high-performance, fast action feel with light swing weight allowing for close-in loading prowess and the power for longer reach. Proudly made in Manchester, Vermont.
Rod outfit includes:
Recon 908-4 fly rod
Hydros SL IV reel
Access Saltwater line
200 yards of 20lb Dacron backing