You no longer have to compromise in order to hunt in comfort during the early season. When mobility, breathability, and moisture-wicking matter the most, these pants are the perfect choice. To keep you cool, the lightweight fabric is textured to promote wicking, venting and temperature control. You'll still be protected—the tight weave resists most brush. Durable Cordura with technical stretch and articulated design deliver comfortable mobility. Treated with DWR, the fabric sheds light moisture in the field. Pockets are made of ventilating mesh. Front right pocket is reinforced to resist wear when carrying a knife. Top quality YKK zipper. Hidden drawstring in cuff for ground-up defense against branches and seeds. The cell phone pocket is placed on the right hip—so you won't have to sit on your phone. A snap keeps your phone safe, and a pull tab ejects it to give you easy access when you need it. Two back pockets (right is zippered). Active fit. In sand/dark khaki. Nylon Cordura/polypropylene/nylon. Washable in cold. Imported.
Even waist sizes 32-46; inseam 30", 32", 34".
- Lightweight yet durable—perfect for hot-weather hunts
- Synthetic, stretch-woven Cordura® fabric with advanced hydrophobic fibers woven in for better moisture control
- DWR-treated fabric is water resistant and always feels dry to the touch
- Double-weave fabric hangs away from your skin to help with wicking, venting, and temperature control
- Tight weave resists brush
- Mesh pockets for additional breathability
- Cell phone pocket has a quick-release tab and is placed on right hip, not where you sit