The Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Jacket is a fleece jacket that quite possibly has it all. First glance from innocent passersby leads them to believe the knitted face is really a sweater, and not a fleece at all. The inside tells the true story, where 100% polyester fleece is soft against the skin, ready to warm you up on any given chilly day, whatever the season. Bring it along to work, up at the cabin, or traveling from airport to airport towards a far off destination. A zipper front allows you to adjust your comfort level, releasing heat or closing up against a cool breeze. As if you would expect anything less, all three pockets zipper shut, because dropping your smart phone on the ground really is the pits.
Patagonia made the Better Sweater for travel plans that rely on hope and good fortune. With a sweater-knit face and fleece interior for warmth, this versatile, go-anywhere jacket functions equally well over a shirt as urban outerwear or layered under a shell in the backcountry. Soft and bulk-free, the Better Sweater is made of 10-oz 100% polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water. Two zippered hand warmer pockets keep fingers toasty; the stand-up collar has a zipper garage, so your neck stays comfortable. Raglan sleeves provide pack-wearing comfort. With shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at collar, cuffs and hem. Hip length.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort; interior fleece wicks moisture
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Fabric is bluesign® approved
586 g (20.7 oz)